[BKARTS] Franklin Printing Office & Bindery in Philadelphia

I am recently returned from a trip to Philadelphia where I discovered
that there's a perfectly good bindery at Franklin Court not being
used because they don't have someone with the skills there anymore.
Dunno if the Park Service takes volunteers (they ought to), dunno if
they'll hire someone to do it, but I thought I'd mention it.

Next time I go down, I'll ask about book arts sights, like the
Library Company. But we had the 2 kids with us, and they whined
enough about what we did drag them to.

---Amy West

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004