Re: [BKARTS] Franklin Printing Office & Bindery in Philadelphia

I am recently returned from a trip to Philadelphia where I discovered
that there's a perfectly good bindery at Franklin Court not being
used because they don't have someone with the skills there anymore.
Dunno if the Park Service takes volunteers (they ought to), dunno if
they'll hire someone to do it, but I thought I'd mention it.

I live in Lowell National Historical Park . . . and volunteers are a highly visible part of the park staff, particularly in the summer. I keep threatening to volunteer if they will let me be the flag person on the trolley . . . <g>.

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004