[BKARTS] PAinted edges on invitations

I'm sorry my previous message was a mess.

Clamp all the invitations into a simple press like a  flower press: two
pieces of 5-ply wood, holes drilled in each corner and bolts with wing nuts
or use eye-bolts, nuts and washers.  If you have a bookbinders finishing
press use that.The invites should only protrude a small amount. Use a
fairly dry mix of  acrylic paint  or watercolor and wipe on with a brush or
even a cotton bud. You could use different colours too. Dry each edge
before painting the next one. A little beeswax can give the edges a shine.

Adrienne Allen

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004