Re: [BKARTS] wooden type to sell

Hi,
I'd be interested in seeing what you have in wooden type and the fonts and
prices.   I'd also be interested in odds and ends of wooden type that are mixed
sizes and fonts, any wooden type you have that doesn't go with a complete font
set.
Let me know what you have,
Savannah Singeltary
Bookworm Bindery