Re: [BKARTS] Printing/binding for eternity

I will look for this book, I have several of Kurt's books but not this one.

I have been looking for a short story by Arthur C. Clarke that I read some
years ago, can't recall the title but the story went something like this:

Thousands of years in the future, after nuclear war and another ice age
obliterate the human race, aliens from another planet land and discover
tantalising hints of human civilization.

Finally, in a cave high in the mountains, they find mysterious cans with
long tapes inside, the tapes have thousands of little pictures. They come to
understand the principle behind motion pictures and slowly restore the
pictures to their original glory.

Now at last they can see the long lost race that inhabited the earth long
ago, they project the film and see how the varied inhabitants of earth dash
around frantically and have many incomprehensible adventures.

The only record of the mysterious earth people ends with the portrait of a
typical person, with grinning face and large ears. Below it, in writing that
will never be understood " A Walt Disney Cartoon".

Chris