Re: [BKARTS] Printing/binding for eternity

Chris Palmer wrote:

The only record of the mysterious earth people ends with the portrait of a
typical person, with grinning face and large ears. Below it, in writing that
will never be understood " A Walt Disney Cartoon".

I remember this very well and think about it occasionally when considering the often dubious claims about Mayan hieroglyphs. I will forward it as a query to Stumpers-l, the reference librarians list. I'd like to track down the story myself.

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts/robot.htm

http://www.newsroom-l.net

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004