[BKARTS] Fwd: Re: [BKARTS] Printing/binding for eternity

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SV: [Fwd: Re: [BKARTS] Printing/binding for eternity]
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 15:45:42 +0300
From: evflood <evflood@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: STUMPERS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The story is "History Lesson" aka "Expedition to Earth" by Arthur C.
Clarke. First published in Startling Stories 1949. Reprinted umpteen
times in umpteen collections, I got it in "The Collected Stories" (no
surprise there..), Gollancz 2000, and there are the date of the original
publication and also the dual titles.

(Source - got the book in my hand!)

Even