[BKARTS] wooden type to sell

Likewise, as well as shipping charges to Canada.
Janet Lee
Vancouver, B.C. Canada

At 11:44 PM 8/11/2004, you wrote:
Hi,
I'd be interested in seeing what you have in wooden type and the fonts and
prices. I'd also be interested in odds and ends of wooden type that are mixed
sizes and fonts, any wooden type you have that doesn't go with a complete font
set.
Let me know what you have,
Savannah Singeltary
Bookworm Bindery
Sarasota, FLorida

JANET PLANET DESIGNS
4595 West 6th Avenue Vancouver, B.C. V6R 1V4 Canada
Phone: 604 222-8372 Fax: 604 222-8368
Email:<mailto:jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> URL: www.teraplanning.com/JanetPlanetDesigns/

Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004