[BKARTS] Schools

Sukey and others,

Apparently I  neglected to mention where  Arrowmont School of Arts &
Crafts  is located.  It's in Gatlinburg, TN adjacent to the beautiful
Smoky Mountains.  Another is Penland  in NC close to Asheville.  Penland
has a rustic nature about it being somewhat out in the country.  Each
place has its own delightful attributes and I've enjoyed teaching  at
all off  them.  Because  participants reside on campus, camaraderie and
concentration  are more attainable than  places where students commute.
All of these are receptive  to the book and related paper arts and have
magnificant track records.

joan michaels paque
JMP Atelier
Milwaukee, WI