Re: [BKARTS] printing for eternity

Dean,

Of course it's a myth, otherwise there wouldn't be so many people
absolutely
convinced of it. The truth is rarely as interesting as the myth.

A lot of people think the world is round...a myth?

I don't know about mold, nor have I done an exhaustive study of all
available cd's but I have seen  internal defects develop that destroy
cd's. While not common, neither are they rare enough for me to ignore.
Multiple copies make me feel secure enough. I sure don't expect my cd's
to last without incident and periodically another will go bad to
validate my expectation.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx