[BKARTS] found - used machinery site

While looking for information on a Potdevin machine I found this
site: <http://www.agamachinery.com/usedmachinery.htm>

They have a lot of used machinery.  Most is larger commercial
operation stuff.  But, there are Jacques board shears listed.

Also, I recommend the 21" Potdevin to anyone who is making 30 books
or more at a time.  A small glue machine will save *tons* of time.

Lastly,  there is a hand binding section
<http://www.agamachinery.com/bookbinding.htm>, although it seems
rather sparse.

- Duncan -- "Oh boy, sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!" - Ralph Wiggum (The Simpsons)

http://www.campbell-logan.com
http://www.tvjunkie.net

Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN