[BKARTS] [Fwd: backing cloth]

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel
from the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the
back counter.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004

--- Begin Message ---
There was a HUGE discussion of precisely this topic a few months ago on this
list.  One method which was suggested to me--- which turned out to be quite
successful--- was to use Pellon Wonder Under (obtainable at Walmart, for
instance) to fuse to the fabric.  The fabric can then be used to bind books.
I used his for some exotic batik fabric from Indonesia, and it worked well.

--

Jet Wimp
Philadelphia, PA  19139

Brussels to purchase a wheel of Swiss cheese.  The owner pulled a wheel from
the front window, but Magritte said he preferred the one on the back counter.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004

--- End Message ---