[BKARTS] Karnak

Does anyone out there have any info about the typeface Karnak? I have a
Ludlow and some drawers of it in display sizes . I was thinking about getting some
K. light in 10, 12 and 14 point . I know it doesn't have much cachet in the
fine print world but I would like your take on it and any info. anyone has.
Caryl Seidenberg
The Vixen Press

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004