Re: [BKARTS] Karnak

Carol:

Ludlow's Karnak light is a pretty interesting type face as opposed to
their versions of it in "Black" and "Black condensed".

Karnak Light reminds me of some of the type faces in my early reading
years - primary school children's reading exercises. I think it is a
nice face, clean interesting, easy to read in kind of an "arts and
crafts" way. You could use it in many design areas.

I do have a copy of the Ludlow type face catalog. The entire Karnak
section fills 20 pages - which I will be happy to fax to you - if you
have a fax number you wish to supply off list.

Gregor Campbell
Campbell-Logan Bindery, Inc.
800-942-6224

Does anyone out there have any info about the typeface Karnak? I have a
Ludlow and some drawers of it in display sizes . I was thinking
about getting some
K. light in 10, 12 and 14 point . I know it doesn't have much cachet in the
fine print world but I would like your take on it and any info. anyone has.
Caryl Seidenberg
The Vixen Press

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004