Re: [BKARTS] Plexiglas

Bill,

No direct experience but I had a gut reaction to the problem: heat-set.
Even scuffing the plex, I believe anything liquid will bead up to some
extent. An even film of adhesive might be critical achieving good
appearance (assuming you can see the adhered side of the sheet.
Applying pva (possibly building up dilute layers) on the back of the
paper, book cloth or leather, then using a dry mount press to heat-set
it might be a good solution.

Speculating,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind