Re: [BKARTS] Plexiglas

Bill,
I was successful adhering plexiglas to the front and back paper paper
covers of a bostrophedon style artist book. After experimentation, I
used spray mount adhesive on the cover areas of the paper, lightly
positioned the plexiglas covers and used a soft cover vacuum table to
maximize adhesion. I do not remember how long I ran the vacuum. This
book was made in 1995. Even though it has not had any special care and
has been handled by numerous students who had to figure out how the
structure worked, the covers have never loosened. I was concerned the
adhesive would not remain transparent but so far it has.
theresa