Re: [BKARTS] Karnak

Hi Greg,
    So nice to hear from you and get your generous offer. I am doing a book/
board game, more an artists' book thing about Scrabble and I think Karnak
light might just go great with the faux scrabble tiles and their sans serif face.
So here's my fax # 847-446-6168.

    Another question. I bought an unbound copy of the Sherwin Beach Press work
Innocence Abroad thinking I would sew it myself and case it in, ha! So it has
been sitting here for over a year. It's 2 volumes, pretty hefty and I can't
tackle it and don't want to. One volume has 18 sections and 2nd has 15. I would
pick out a nice innocuous book cloth and you can hot stamp the title in
something that goes with cloth. What would this come to, ballpark?
Best to you guys at the Bindery,
Caryl

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004