Re: [BKARTS] Suggestion for Japanese Paper

Hi - probably not relevant, but I received a book ordered from the Japanese Paper place
in Toronto, it had been wrapped in a Japanese paper to protect it. Very, very thin stuff
that I keep to mend pages as it seems to disappear when used as a paper mend, but is very
strong. The paper exists, ask around.

All the best, Alice
Argosy Books in Ottawa
Tellington TTouch Practitioner for Companion Animals
www.ttouch.com