Re: [BKARTS] Plexiglas

I have done several books with plexiglas. One was a light weight Plexiglas that sealed in sand on the cover. You can see it at www.mysticalplaces.com/dunes.html. I found that "The Ultimate!" by Crafter's Pick found at Michaels worked great. it is a water based contact cement, I coated the plex and the fabric let dry a bit than put together.

The other plexiglass cover I drilled very small holes and sewed to the first page of the accordion folded text block.

Jill

--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press