From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nate
Chrissy
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 6:57 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Suggestion for Japanese Paper

The map I have is as thin as a
sheet of 20 lb bond paper,
and I need to line it with japanese paper.
It has been relaxed, flattened and ready.

Since the thickness of
the japapese paper needs to be
less than or equal to the thickness
of the original, which type
of japanese paper would you suggest?

I could buy a couple types and
experiment before I do the actual
map, but if anyone can tell me, it would
save time and money.

Is it correct that some japanese
papers come apart when wet?

(I would prefer the color be white,