Re: [BKARTS] Suggestion for Japanese Paper

This is Japanese Silk Tissue. I know Daniel Smith carries it, and
probably lots of other places, too.

There's another option, although it's good news/bad news -- I don't
remember what it was called, but I have several sheets that I haven't
used for years, and I'd be happy to send you a sheet (it measures about
15"x20").  I got this when I took a class with another artist who was
using it to laminate his paintings. When used with pva, it disappears,
and you can then paint on top of it.

Shu-Ju ---------- http://www.fingerstothebone.com Updated 6.2004 Paintings, Drawings, Prints, Artist's Books http://www.printartsnw.org/ Gallery + Studio of Northwest Print Council

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004