Re: [BKARTS] Karnak

Hi Greg

Got all the Ludlow specs. Many thanks. I have a houseful of company coming
for a week, beginning Sun. When they leave I wll send the Sherwin Beach project.
I want to also sent 2  drop spine boxes which I made myself a while back.
They have been in various shows and galleries and the foredge head and tail
corners are a bit mashed. I would like you to put triangle corner protectors on
them, probably pared leather or something that goes with the covers which I think
are
Fabriano.
    It's easier for me to send them US mail but if you prefer I can run em
over to UPS.
Caryl

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004