[BKARTS] Fall classes & events at Minnesota Center for Book Arts

Minnesota Center for Book Arts (MCBA)
At Open Book
1011 Washington Ave South
Minneapolis, MN 55415
(612) 215-2520
mcba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.mnbookarts.org

MCBA is offering more than 30 classes in our Fall 2004 Class Schedule!

You can see the schedule online at
http://www.mnbookarts.org/classes/allclassesadult.html.  To have a printed
copy of the schedule mailed to you, send an email to mcba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
call (612) 215-2520.

MCBA will welcome two visiting artists this fall - Galen Berry from Oklahoma
will teach traditional marbling and Benjamin Rinehart from Brooklyn, NY will
present a class on altered books and structures.  For more information, go
to http://www.mnbookarts.org/events/visitingartists.html.

For our fall calendar of classes and events, go to
http://www.mnbookarts.org/events/events.html.

You can register for classes online at
http://www.mnbookarts.org/classes/Registration.html - it's fast and secure!
Mastercard & Visa accepted.

MCBA offers a 10% discount on class tuition for all members.  You can
sign-up for membership during online registration OR you can print a .pdf
version of our membership form at http://www.mnbookarts.org/give/give.html.
Thank you for your support!

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004