[BKARTS] Nate: Japanese Paper and Water

Last week in a workshop I was pasting a piece of J. paper for a cover. It
went to pieces - dye came out and all the fibres started to separate - what
a mess! I have no idea what type it was.

G. Clapp

"A book is a mirror. If an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to
look out."
George Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-99)

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004