[BKARTS] parts for Ideal cutter?

Does anyone know where I can get parts for the Ideal cutter?
I have a 1058 and have worn out the threads on the screw with a knob for the adjustable arm that sets the back edge of the paper being cut. I have tried all the local hardware stores and have found a  regular screw that requires a screw driver to tighten. It is OK for temporary, but I really want a knob for easy use.

Thanks, Jill
--
Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press