Re: [BKARTS] parts for Ideal cutter?

Jill

Your best option would be to contact the US distributor for  EBA/IDEAL
kutrimmer -- _www.mbmcorp.com_ (http://www.mbmcorp.com)

We offer the cutters but not the spare part you need.   Otherwise, I would
have been pleased to help you personally.  We carry  kutrimmer board / paper
cutter models 2035, 1038, 1058 and 1071.

Good luck,

Pedram Fanian
_www.finegrafics.com_ (http://www.finegrafics.com)
1-866-510-2098  xt  222

In a message dated 8/21/2004 12:36:04 PM Central Standard Time,