Re: [BKARTS] More decorated publishers' bindings

By the way, I meant to ask you if you got the Dingman book (American Decorative Covers) from Dinkytown or somewhere else. I tried to call them but no one answered and they don't have email. Any ideas? Mindy

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004