Re: [BKARTS] parts for Ideal cutter?

On Aug 21, 2004, at 2:35 PM, Jill Timm wrote:

I have a 1058 and have worn out the threads on the screw with a knob
for the adjustable arm that sets the back edge of the paper being cut.
I have tried all the local hardware stores and have found a  regular
screw that requires a screw driver to tighten. It is OK for temporary,
but I really want a knob for easy use.

Check the website
www.mcmaster.com.
There a many different types of knobs, but you will have to know the
type of thread your cutter requires.
Bill

William Minter Bookbinding & Conservation, Inc. 4364 Woodbury Pike Woodbury, PA 16695 814-793-4020 Fax: 814-793-4045 Email: wminter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung