[BKARTS] APHA conference Sept 30-Oct 1, University of Delaware

[Please excuse cross-posting.]

Updated information about the American Printing History Association 2004
conference is now online. In addition to the program and conference
registration brochure, we now have hotel and travel information to related
events. The conference opens with a keynote address by publisher, collector
and printing historian David R. Godine on Thursday afternoon, September 30.
The conference gets under way on Friday October 1. We will hold the
conference one day early to allow attendees to enjoy Oak Knoll Fest, held
in nearby New Castle, Delaware.

Complete information, including program, speakers, registration and related
sites can be found at:

http://www.printinghistory.org/htm/conference/index.htm

Paul W. Romaine
Vice President for Programs and Web Master
The American Printing History Association

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004