[BKARTS] Behind the plough

Amy,
Sounds like you are looking for an excuse to buy more equipment!  :o)

How about putting the book in a press with just a bit showing then use a
wood chisel (very sharp and not one someone has used to open paint cans) or
plane blade to remove glue.
Take it easy with Calvin and Hobbes. I grimace every time my grandchildren
start thumbing through my copies.

Hugs,
Greg near Toronto

"A book is a mirror. If an ass peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to
look out."
George Christoph Lichtenberg (1742-99)

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004