Re: [BKARTS] source for frames

try http://www.pictureframes.com---- i've used their catalog (graphik
dimensions) for years. i've never ordered from them online but have had
great luck over the phone.

LeeAnne Mallonee
On Aug 25, 2004, at 12:01 AM, Mimi Chen Ting wrote:

I am looking for a supplier for sectional wood frames, clean
contemporary
museum style.  I usually get my supply from Daniel Smith, but their
prices
have shot up tremendously in the current catalogue.  I would
appreciate is
anyone has a alternative suggestion.

Thanks,

Mimi