[BKARTS] Michele Pollock is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting  08/25/2004 and will not return until
09/14/2004.

I will not have access to voice mail or email.  Please contact Cynthia
Runyan if you have something urgent.
Otherwise, I will respond to your message when I return.

If you need help sooner, please contact Kim Byrne or Blane Huppert.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004