[BKARTS] searching for a.c. berkheiser

Hello Book Arts List,

I'm seeking contact information for one A.C. Berkheiser, an artist who may
even be a subscriber to this list. Please contact me offlist.

Thanks,
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004