Re: [BKARTS] Where is NBSS?

Boston.  Or maybe Cambridge.  In that area.  I can find out for sure
next week when I go to my bookbinding class in Harvard Square. .

Susan

john and carolyn deason wrote:

So, Where is this North Bennett Street School?  Dang, it is so easy to =
put in such info when you list things. Maybe this is some famous place =
that all book arts people except me know about, so, pardon my ignorance. =
John Deason

                                  =20
                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                  ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004