Re: [BKARTS] Where is NBSS?

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004, john and carolyn deason wrote:

> So, Where is this North Bennett Street School?  Dang, it is so easy to =
> put in such info when you list things. Maybe this is some famous place =
> that all book arts people except me know about, so, pardon my ignorance. =

It's in the North End of Boston.  http://www.nbss.org for more
information.

It's a pretty famous place among book arts people -- has the only
full-time bookbinding school in the US -- but famous or no, they should
certainly put location information in their workshop announcements.

                       Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
                   ENTRY DEADLINE -- September 1, 2004