[BKARTS] book-arts Franklin press

Hi Amy  I visited the place in/near? Independence Square that has the
antique wooden printing press which was being run and demonstrated by
a Park Ranger.  He was printing a Broadside and it was really cool -
I stayed and watched for a long time.  So what is the bindery you are
referring to?  henrietta

 > > >I am recently returned from a trip to
 Philadelphia
 > > where I discovered
 > > >that there's a perfectly good bindery at
 Franklin
--
Henrietta in Blue Hill Maine

                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung