Re: [BKARTS] Buckram for library book repair

Diane,

Why use buckram at all? B-weight bookcloth is fine for
most books, especially where bulk is a problem.
F-weight buckram and English finish buckram are the
same thickness, The English finish is more flexible
because it is starch-filled. By the way
Johanna-Western no longer exists. It became ICG after
it bought out Joseph Bancroft & Sons in the early
'60s. It later merged with Holliston Mills and is now
ICG/Holliston.

Regards.
Ed
http://www.bookrestoration.net/