[BKARTS] Southern Ireland happenings?

I am about to spend 5 glorious weeks in Ireland. I will be staying in
Kinsale, south of Cork, with the ability to go anywhere. Are there any calligraphic
or book arts events happening from October 2 until November 4? I can travel, I
can take classes. This is so exciting. After 8 years of not travelling because
of operating a store, I can again see the world.

Thank you.

Alice
Paper Pleasures       www.paper-pleasures.com
Denver, Colorado