[BKARTS] Hydraulic Standing Press Free to Good Home (with contact info included )

In the suburbs of Chicago. Free if you can haul it away within the next week. I've just hauled it out into the elements and will tarp it if someone wants it. Otherwise, it will be scrapped.

Large Gane Brothers Hydraulic Standing Press. Platen size27.5" by 19". Footprint of 39" by 21", with a height of 7'4". Roughly 3' of press boards and blocks are included to raise the working height. It requires 220v current, and the hydraulic lines have been snipped to facilitate moving (standard 3/8" copper tubing and compression fittings make for very easy replacement.) I?m unable to supply an estimate of weight. (It is very heavy.) We have no loading dock or forklift, so you?ll require a large liftgate or hoist, or a low trailer.

Bob Roberts
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxx
(630) 752-4122 days
(630) 871-1741 evenings