[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[BKARTS] Poultices

Hi everybody,

I'm _very_ new to bookbinding, and have been reading through the
archives here.

There are quite a few mentions of using a poultice (e.g. of methyl
cellulose) for various things. I was just wondering if there's a special
meaning or technique for poultice in this context, or if it just refers
to a thick layer of whatever the substance happens to be?

^nomination for newbie question of the year ;)

- carly


                      Spring[binding]Hath Sprung
        Worldwide Springback Bind-O-Rama and Online Exhibition
           Full information at <http://www.philobiblon.com>
            ENTRY DEADLINE EXTENDED -- NOW October 1, 2004

     Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]