Re: [BKARTS] Hot melt equipment

If you goto print shop auctions, they go for under 2,000. They
are good machines, excellent for the purpose, good, well built
and reliable for small runs. But they rapidly become undersized
for a shop that becomes known for doing quality perfect
binding. The price has been going up as late, as these machines
have become the darlings of the binderys that specialize in
binding one off books for desktop publishers.

Actually there are cheaper versions of both machine, but they
are more cheaply built and have high maintenance costs, that go
up for the incidental user.

MaiKätzchen

From the book, Charge of the Goddess
BY: Doreen Valiente