[BKARTS] linen tapes: tensile strength vs. fold durability

Not that I think it was ever done intentionally with relation to this
debate, but the linen tape we sell is a cotton and linen blend (30/70,)
and can be found online here:
http://nt.bnt.com/talas/menu.html?category=191&product=1901

Regards,
Aaron Salik