[BKARTS] Epson Printer C84/86

Having read all the extraordinary information offered about printers, I'm
considering Richard M's recommendation of the Epson C84, now C86, from Staples.
Would the text print as sharp as my dependable, old LaserWriter Select360 and
can I have two printers on an iMac G4?

"I have always depended on the technical assistance of strangers."
--Not Tennessee Williams (1911-1983)

A L I C E c S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N