Re: [BKARTS] Epson Printer C84/86

DanceMarathon1@xxxxxxx wrote:

Having read all the extraordinary information offered about printers, I'm
considering Richard M's recommendation of the Epson C84, now C86, from Staples.
Would the text print as sharp as my dependable, old LaserWriter Select360 and

At the highest quality settings on the recommended coated paper, the Epson C84 is sharper, in my experience, and a lot more expensive. The photographs are beautiful. You may have to adjust some of the configuration settings to get the best output, but once you get the equipment properly calibrated, the results are astoundingly good for a printer with such a low acquisition price.

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764 77501-Cancun Q. Roo Mexico Cancun User's Guide 2005 http://www.lulu.com/jules

http://www.newsroom-l.net/blog