From: "Mimi Chen Ting" <mimi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:22 PM
Subject: Re: Epson Printer C84/86

After all the angst in whittling down my machine-acquisition-decisions, I
actually sent for an Epson C86 for the quick relief I needed last night.
With a rebate of  $20 (till March 31, 2005), it is a real bargain.  When I
get back in May to my studio here, I will get the Epson 2200, I think that
will be soon enough.  Thanks again for the all your help.

Mimi
www.mimichenting.com
STILL WATER WORKS
El Prado, NM / Sausalito, CA