Re: [BKARTS] Any experience with wide format Epsons?

Hi -

I work at Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass Village, Colorado. We
serve over 2,000 artists each year in a variety of media (including
book arts and photography). The printer of choice in our Digital Lab
is the Epson 9600. Everyone loves it!

Jennifer Swanson