[BKARTS] Last Copies of Dard Hunter

DO NOT USE YOUR EMAIL REPLY FUNCTION TO RESPOND TO THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.

PLEASE RESPOND TO orders@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oak Knoll has just purchased the few last remaining copies of Henry Morris's
outstanding Bird & Bull Press book on Dard Hunter - Dard Hunter & Son. I was
so impressed with this book when I first saw it at Henry's house I
considered buying the entire edition out before publication but cash in the
bank account said no. We are offering this title at the in print price for
the next month before raising the price if any are left. The tipped in
examples are fabulous.

Click here to view book -->

<http://www.oakknoll.com/detail.php?d_booknr=53318>

As we are Henry's biggest fan, we maintain a large inventory of his books.
See this link for a description of what we have.

Click here to see catalogue -->

<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=904
<http://www.oakknoll.com/results.php?s_Catnr=904&s_ShowPics=1>
&s_ShowPics=1>

Sincerely,

Bob Fleck

Oak Knoll Books
310 Delaware Street New Castle DE 19720
P: 302.328.7232 - F: 302.328.7274 - E: oakknoll@xxxxxxxxxxxx web
<http://www.oakknoll.com/> http://www.oakknoll.com/
Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America (ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org/> http://www.abaa.org/
International League of Antiquarian Booksellers (ILAB)
<http://www.ilab-lila.com/> http://www.ilab-lila.com/
Buy with confidence of consumer protection when you buy from an ILAB
bookseller