[BKARTS] Book of Days for March

Hello Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

March already! This month, I am the cover star of the ongoing Convivio Book
of Days: 5 years old in a cactus and cowboy shirt my grandmother made for
me. This, apparently, is what letterpress printers look like when they are
five. Here's the link:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

From there, click on "About Us," then find "Book of Days: March" in the
usual Book of Days place.

Still a couple of runs to go before our latest book is off the press.
Things were so much simpler when I was five.

Happy Spring,
John

John Cutrone & Seth Thompson, proprietors Convivio Bookworks Lake Worth, Florida http://www.conviviobookworks.com