[BKARTS] Stand & Deliver: Exhibit Catalog

We've seen a lot of traffic here at the Jaffe Book Arts Collection for our
current exhibit of movable books, "STAND & DELIVER: Engineering Sculpture
into a Book Format," curated by Ed Hutchins, and if there's one thing we've
heard a lot of complimentary things about (aside from the books
themselves), it's the exhibit catalog. Two full color booklets packed
inside a pop-up enclosure; the booklets move out from inside the enclosure
as you open it. Inside, too, is an interactive CD, compatible with both
MacIntosh and PC, that offers photographs, sound, animation and movies of
the books in the exhibit, as well as artists' statements.

We didn't design this great catalog, but we are offering it for sale as a
fundraiser for the Jaffe Support Fund, which helps bring us closer to our
goal of a thriving academic book arts center here at Florida Atlantic
University, as well as assisting with the purchase of new books for the
Jaffe Book Arts Collection. Copies are $26.29, postpaid to destinations in
the US, Canada and Mexico. Elsewhere, please add an additional $15 to cover
postage. Checks payable to FAU FOUNDATION, referenced "Jaffe Support Fund"
on the memo line.

Send orders to:

        John Cutrone
        Jaffe Book Arts Collection
        Florida Atlantic University Libraries
        777 Glades Road
        PO Box 3092
        Boca Raton, FL 33431-0992

I do have a limited quantity of these catalogs left for sale. If you want
to reserve one, you can email me offlist to let me know you are sending in
an order. Additional questions? Direct them to me.

The exhibit runs through March 28, 2005, here at the Jaffe Atrium Book Arts
Gallery at FAU's Wimberly Library. Then we pack it up and ship it to its
next destination, which I believe may be Denver.
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida