Re: [BKARTS] Stand & Deliver: Exhibit Catalog

John,

Please hold a copy for me. Payment/Order is on the way.

Regards,
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

5664 Sun Ridge Ct.
Castro Valley, CA 94552-2634

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dreamingmind.com
http://www.hughstump.com
IM: stitchbyhand

Phone (510) 537-9711
Fax (925) 475-6709
Toll free (877) 443-7326

On Mar 2, 2005, at 10:49 AM, John Cutrone wrote:

Send orders to:

        John Cutrone
        Jaffe Book Arts Collection
        Florida Atlantic University Libraries
        777 Glades Road
        PO Box 3092
        Boca Raton, FL 33431-0992

I do have a limited quantity of these catalogs left for sale. If you
want
to reserve one, you can email me offlist to let me know you are
sending in
an order. Additional questions? Direct them to me.

The exhibit runs through March 28, 2005, here at the Jaffe Atrium Book
Arts
Gallery at FAU's Wimberly Library. Then we pack it up and ship it to
its
next destination, which I believe may be Denver.
John

John Cutrone The Arthur and Mata Jaffe Collection Florida Atlantic University Wimberly Library Boca Raton, Florida

                 Both at: <http://www.philobiblon.com>